ServicesSystems Integration and Data Services are linked at the core. KYC Advisors has expertise with both.
Systems Integration and Data Services are linked at the core. KYC Advisors synthesizes best practices in order to effectively modernize our clients’ systems and capabilities.
KYC Advisors synthesizes the best practices from Agile and DevOps in order to effectively modernize our clients’ systems and capabilities. Our core Systems Integration capabilities include:
- Analytics-Based Project Management
- COTS Integration
- Development, Modernization, and Enhancement
- Agile Operations and Maintenance
- Quality Assurance and Testing
KYC Advisors’ team of data experts provides cutting-edge data solutions focused on modern data standards, artificial intelligence, and secure data migration. Our core Data Services capabilities include:
- Data Migration
- Natural-Language Processing
- NIEM Standardization
- Application Programming Interface (API) Development and Management
- Machine Learning
- Performance Analytics
Our Systems Integration success stories include:
- CMS Quality Management and Review System (QMARS): KYC Advisors partnered with Pega to implement a modern COTS solution to track national medical records and perform case reviews.
- DHS Student Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS): KYC Advisors implemented the MuleSoft Enterprise Service Bus, enabling student visitor data to securely flow across the federal government and over 9,500 partner organizations.
Our Data Services success stories include:
- New York Statewide Police Information Network (NYSPIN): KYC modernized and replaced the legacy Integrated Justice Portal based on principles of Service-Oriented Architecture and the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM).
- CMS Healthcare Quality Analytics and Reporting (HCQAR): KYC provides ad hoc reporting, analytics, and data management for CMS, supporting both internal and external HHS agencies.